Heartbreaking times in sports
Sports means a lot to people who are involved in it and they go to great depths to fulfill their dreams. This is precisely the reason why this area of life is full of some emotional and truly heartbreaking moments.
Take a look yourself and see if you remember those moments
10) Roger Federer
The Swiss maestro seen after losing the Australian open final in a five set thriller.
9) WWE paying tribute to the dead Eddie Guerrero
8) Ayrton Senna car crashed that took his life away
7) Maxwell Fornah and Victor Musa playing football. The duo lost their legs in a war and are pictured playing in Freetown.
6) Matthias Steiner lost his balance while lifting 432 pounds in Olympics.
5) David Beckham walking out of field for the final time in Football.
4) Legendary tennis player Pete Sampras cries after hearing about the death of his coach
3) Sachin Tendulkar retires from cricket and made India as well as the cricketing fraternity cry
2) Oliver Kahn consoles opponent goalkeeper Santiago Canizares after he fell down heartbroken seeing his team lose the champions league final to Bayern Munich.
1) Cristiano Ronaldo showed his emotional side when Portugal lost the EURO cup final in 2004.