India v Pakistan, five match facts
Five match facts for Sunday’s World Cup game between India and Pakistan at the Adelaide Oval:
– India and Pakistan have won five matches apiece of their last 10 ODI meetings.
– Pakistan have lost their last seven ODIs in Australia. India have lost six of their last seven in Australia to produce a result.
– Shahid Afridi’s ODI bowling average of 59.2 against India is his highest against any team –- he has played against 16 oppositions in ODIs.
– Virat Kohli has hit 14 centuries in 80 ODI innings batting second. Only Sachin Tendulkar (17 in 232 innings) has more tons when chasing.
– Misbah-ul-Haq is in line to become the first player to feature at a World Cup for a Test-playing nation at the age of 40+ since Somachandra De Silva, for Sri Lanka in 1983. -AFP