Pakistan v West Indies — five match facts
Five match facts for Saturday’s World Cup Pool B match between Pakistan and the West Indies at Hagley Oval (11:00 local/22:00 GMT, Feb 20):
– Since their win at the 2007 World Cup, West Indies have won four and lost 11 of their 16 one-day internationals against Pakistan, with one tie.
– Chris Gayle needs 60 runs to become the 11th player to score 1,000 runs in ODIs between these
– West Indies have lost their last four World Cup matches. They have never lost five in a row.
– Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq has the joint-highest average (76) in ODIs between these teams, reaching 50 in nine of his 15 innings.
– Shahid Afridi needs one wicket to go clear of Shaun Pollock as the outright fifth highest ODI wicket-taker. Both have 393 wickets.(AFP)