Karachi: The office of the commissioner of Karachi has released an advisory for the fans willing to attend the remaining Pakistan Super League (PSL) season five matches at the National Stadium.
An eight-point advisory is issued for the fans’ protection in order to protect them from the fear of coronavirus.
- Wash your hands with soap/alcoholic sanitizers after coughing or sneezing, before & after eating food and after toilet use
- Use tissue papers/handkerchief while sneezing
- Properly dispose off used tissue papers/handkerchief etc. in dust bins
- In case of any symptoms of flu and cough, avoid coming into the stadium
- Avoid handshaking and hugging with each other
- Avoid close contact when anyone is experiencing cough and fever
- Avoid touching unnecessarily chairs/railings and steel bars in the stadium
- Avoid spitting, throwing water, food, empty bottles and wrappers in open in the stadium.
It must be noted that National Stadium have to host five matches from March 12th to March 17.
Upcoming matches in Karachi:
12 March – Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars (7 pm-10.15 pm)
13 March – Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans (8 pm-11.15 pm)
14 March – Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United (7 pm-10.15 pm)
15 March –Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings (7 pm-10.15 pm)
17 March – Qualifier (1 vs 2) (7pm-10.15pm)