Hafeez suffers food poison after eating local hotel’s food

0
551

KARACHI: Veteran cricketer Mohammad Hafeez has been suffering from food poison for the last couple of days after eating a local hotel’s food where he is residing currently. 

Hafeez, who is supposed to join Central Punjab (CP) for the ongoing National T20 Cup in Rawalpindi, complained to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) of poor quality food at the hotel.

According to the sources close to Hafeez, the cricketer is critically suffering from food poison.

Remember, the experienced all-rounder is a part of Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad.

READ: Sindh beat Southern Punjab by five wickets in high-scoring encounter

Comments

comments