Pakistan’s greatest ever squash players and perhaps one of the greatest athlete the world has seen Jahangir Khan turns 52 today.
Jehangir holds many records for Pakistan in the game of squash and they were almost unbeatable during his presence in international games. Some of his records are worth taking a look and awe inspiring to say the least.
1) Unbeaten in 555 consecutive matches which is a world record for any professional sports athlete
2) He won 10 straight British Open Squash championships from 1982-1991
3) He won 6 World Open championships of which 5 were won consecutively
4) He is the youngest ever World Open championship at the age of 17 years and 11 months
5) His record for the longest match in squash history stood for 32 years but was broken in 2015.