NWFC 2021: Karachi United, Sialkot City WFC await COVID-19 results

0
551

Karachi: HEC and Karachi WFC from Group ‘B’ of National Women’s Football Championship have submitted their COVID-19 test results while Karachi United and Sialkot WFC are yet to submit test reports.

The matches involving Karachi United and Sialkot WFC are currently on hold and will be further held after the COVID-19 results are received.

Meanwhile, Imran Ali, CEO of Karachi United has said that the 90 % of their squad has tested negative for the virus, however, they will submit reports after receiving results of the remaining 10%.

Remember, Karachi United’s player tested COVID-19 positive on March 14. Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) decided to test all the teams for COVID-19 which somehow came in contact with Karachi United.

It must be noted that there were no matches scheduled on March 18 and 19. The tournament will proceed further with Hazaea Quetta FA lock horns against WAPDA at the KPT Stadium tomorrow.

The second match of the day is between HEC and Masha United at 1 PM at the KMC Stadium.

Read: Sarfaraz praises young female footballer Rameen Fareed

Comments

comments