The three-test series between the West Indies and England in June has been postponed due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, Cricket West Indies (CWI) said on Friday.
The West Indies had been scheduled to play June 4-8 at The Oval, June 12-16 at Edgbaston, June 25-29 at Lord’s.
The decision to postpone the tour came as the result over the uncertainty surrounding the safe resumption of the sport in Britain as well as international air travel.
“We will only travel to England to play the series if our players can be assured that it is safe to do so.”
The CWI said the proposed window for the staging of this series is now July until the end of September.